Sunday, May 24, 2009

The 86400 budget!

Beam of golden rays,
Splashed on my face,
Starring at the calendar,
I really wonder,
Having many issues to ponder,
I opened the doors to the day,
Either a hay or hectic day,
Stepping my legs on the ground,
With fantastic friends around,
In the theory hours sleeping,
Ears weeping,
Fighting for lunch,
With houseful stomachs, Moving by inch,
Hunting for water, We guys sipping,
In the mean while gossiping,
Entering the air-conditioned computer lab,
Having a long nap,
Bidding bye's,
Ending Hi's,
In the night sleeping with the book,
With mom getting something to cook,
Again going to sleep,
With lots of promises to keep,
Having spent the god-given 86400 bucks,
I will rest on my back.

5 comments:

  1. hi mahesh.. its nice da.. really god.. u keep rocking everytime man.. surely ur dream will come true in the near future.. try woking towards ur goal(s). hoppe u r doing the same.. best of luck da..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a sweet poem to be looked upon after years reminding our coll lyf
    good work dude


    Deepak

    ReplyDelete